Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog Name Change.

When I started this blog I had a lot of thoughts about media that were pent up and I wanted to share. I ended up with stuff I wanted to say about other to say about other stuff, and felt less passion about the directly Media related topics, having already laid out the way I saw things and without any big changes in the state of things it seemed like there wasn't as much to say without getting redundant. While I was having a hard time coming up with something cogent to say about Media, there were other things I wanted to talk about. I thought about putting up more blogs but that seemed silly. So I procrastinated, but eventually I wanted to say things again, and between my potential audience being split across FB and G+, and both of them having limits on length I the like I decided to make my triumphant return to blogger. Not by starting a new Blog but rebranding the old so that I could talk about whatever I want. Expect stuff about Media, Technology, Law and their intersection on society.

I'll try to edit posts to put appropriate labels on them. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are, Media, Society, Technology, and Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment